Tire Services with Southside Automotive = Peace of Mind
Your tires are the only thing connecting your vehicle to the road, so you have to make sure they are in top condition at all times. Just because your tires may look good on the surface does not always mean they are safe. In fact: there is actually a law requiring tires to carry a certain amount of tread. To be sure you meet the legal requirement, stop by Southside Automotive to have us check your tires.
Keep an eye out for these common signs that you may need new tires or service. If your vehicle exhibits any of these symptoms, bring it in for us to look at:
- When driving, your car pulls to one side or the other.
- You notice rhythmic vibrations.
- Your tires are wearing unevenly.
- Your tires won’t maintain proper air pressure.
- Shakes at highway speed.
- Low speed wobble in wheel.