To ALL Auto Technicians
Are you UNHAPPY with your current job? What do You Need to make your job more enjoyable? Do you need more flexible hours, money, opportunity or more recognition? Maybe I can help you with that.
Are you a team player?
Are you looking to be treated respectfully?
Are you a producer, but feel you are not being compensated fully?
My name is Wally Rauvala and I too was an Automotive Technician for over 20 years. I now own Southside Automotive and I am looking for an experienced technician.
Are you someone who is motivated to be the best technician in the shop, in the city? If so, I would like to talk to you.
What I expect.
- Be on time. Meaning that you arrive at work, ready to work, when you are scheduled to at work.
- Be respectful, to yourself, your co-workers and most importantly to our customers. I sign your check, but they make it possible. Always remember that.
- Take pride in your job and always do your job to the best of your abilities.
- Maintain at least an 80% efficiency rating
- You should be able to think outside of the box.
- You must be able to follow procedures.
- You must practice safety at all times.
- You must practice cleanliness. Keep a clean work area, no fingerprints or boot prints in customer’s vehicles.
- Is your glass ½ full or ½ empty?
- Be honest about what you do and what you use.
What I am looking for:
I am looking for an experienced automotive technician who is comfortable with using a scanner and understands the data the scan tool is displaying. (I have Snap-on scan tools) I also have ShopKey and a techline if you get stuck.
I want someone who is a self-starter who can follow directions and who is able to document parts installed, supplies used and procedures completed on the repair order.
I offer a signing bonus, competitive wages, paid holidays, company paid Aflac Insurance, paid vacation, workers compensation, No Weekends, and some flexibility in scheduling.
So, if this sounds interesting to you, I would like to talk to you (discreetly of course) to see if we can work out a pay scale and a work environment that is beneficial to both of us.
My shop is located 12 miles south of Marquette, Michigan and is still in Marquette’s zip code of 49855.
You can call or text me directly at: 906-869-2054
Or stop by in person at:
Southside Automotive Inc.
6580 U.S. Hwy 41 South
Marquette, Michigan 49855
Or you may click the link below to send me a message: